A collection of information from over 10 years of health and fitness coaching that you can use to improve your success following a Ketogenic lifestyle. This book is more than eat this, don't eat that. It's a definitive guide to proper mindset, understanding what health is, and practical steps on how to achieve your best life.
"There are things in this book that will be different from anything you’ve ever heard. That’s good. Everything you know and everything you’ve done to this point is why you’re looking for help. It’s time for something new."
There are many ways that people follow a Ketogenic lifestyle. Unfortunately, many people struggle with stalls and plateaus because they are missing some key aspects and nuance of how the lifestyle works best. The Ultimate Ketogenic Fitness Book provides that information and will help you make progress and reach levels of health and fitness you never thought possible.
This book is a Must Read if...
- You are stuck or stalled in your progress
- You are looking for a way to make following Keto more simple
- You're tired of losing the same pounds over and over again
- You wonder what happens AFTER you reach your goal weight
- You've lost some weight but want to increase your physical activity
- You have an injury and you're not sure if working out is even an option
About the Book
There are 4 main sections in the book. I want you to come away with an understanding of not just how to make successful changes, but what it's going to take mentally and physically to sustain.
- Mindset - Why are you doing this and how to overcome challenges
- Health and Quality of Life - There's a lot more going on than trying to get a 6-pack
- Fitness - Fitness has a bigger role than you ever realized and what you need to reach your full potential
- Nutrition - Keep it simple and use the tools nature gives us to maintain success
Get the book, do what's in it, and I fully expect you to start seeing major improvements in your day-to-day quality of life.
David Harper, PhD and Author of BioDiet: The Scientifically Proven, Ketogenic Way to Lose Weight and Improve Health - "As a Professor of Kinesiology, I can confirm that Bronson really knows his stuff. This is the best, evidence-based, fitness advice out there for those that are considering, or have adopted, a well-formulated ketogenic diet."
Robert Sikes, Ketogenic Body Builder, Owner of Keto Brick, and Author of Ketogenic Bodybuilding: A Natural Athlete’s Guide to Competitive Savagery - I applaud Bronson for shifting the focus from fat loss to building and retaining muscle! In the health/fitness space, people are constantly inundated with the latest fat loss fad or weight loss gimmick. It's refreshing to see the majority of the conversation turned towards the importance of building and preserving lean muscle tissue. Improving your overall body composition via increased lean mass is paramount for fostering a better, more enriched life. More muscle ensures that you're setting yourself up for long-term success! Bronson does an amazing job at breaking that goal down for the general public in a way that is easy to understand and easy to implement!"